Hi everyone (and especially my P6b!) Here are some links to websites and/or learning areas that we like in P6b. Feel free to have a browse while Teams is not letting us in!
P6b Useful websites and ones we use!
- Countdown (the one we use for morning starter) https://nrich.maths.org/6499
- Body Coach – morning workouts at 9am https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Newsround – P6 are all watching it at 10.45 then discussing it on GLOW
- Glasgow Science Centre are doing online daily experiments on social media and youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceshowbob
- Duolingo for language learning (app or online)
- Topmarks/Hit the Button for maths games https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Sumdog – you can do this ANYTIME! You all know your own log-in details. (I’ve also entered P6 in the contest 15th May to 22nd May – I will remind you all!)
- https://whiterosemaths.com/ – really good maths website
- https://ed.ted.com/ – good TED educational talks
- https://www.nasa.gov/stem NASA for students
- Alternatively, watch a quiz show on the tv, play a board game (Scrabble or Trivial Pursuits are favourites in my house, but most games have valuable learning opportunities, even if it’s just turn-taking!) or read.
- Most importantly, stay safe and well x Mrs Murray